ultimate holiday destinations every fashion blogger dreams of
August is like the Sunday of summer, don't you think? I read it somewhere on the internet a while ago and I thought that was so so accurate!
Since we are in the middle of this glorious Sunday already, I thought it would be the perfect time to day dream a little about some inspiring holiday destinations. There's no harm in that, am I right? Let's get right into it!
- The Hamptons: I just have seen too many Revolve parties happening over there - I need to go!
- Nice, South of France: All that light blue water says it all...
- Lakes, North Italy: A roadtrip around Garda, or Como in Italy? Yes, please.
- Cuba: If you wanna have a 50s themed photoshoot next to an old blue car and bright pink wall, hop on a plane and see you in Havana in 3,2,1...
- Santorini, Greece: I've been to a couple of islands in Greece, but Santorini just has something special about it.
- Lisbon, Portugal: ALL THOSE PASTRIES. AND THE VIEWS. I'm definitely coming!
- Morocco: #ihaveathingwithfloors hashtag would very widely used there as those tiles that they have lined the floor there, are to die for. Kidding, all the architecture had me drooling all over it when I saw pictures, so this one is one the list to go for sure. Good to know that Wizzair has direct flights from Vilnius now!
I'm going on holiday in September and the destination is mentioned in this post, who can guess what it is? Let me know in the comments on Instagram. P.S. I'm definitely taking my straw bag, my favourite sliders and these new L'Oreal lip colours for the trip! I love that they always bring out such daring shades and that they have matte and lacquer versions of them. To fit everyone's needs, as always L'Oreal, well done. clapping